Madrid October 18 & 19, 2023
India Apparel Fair.
From 10:00 – 18:00
Estación de Chamartín. Madrid
List of participating Exhibitors
- List of participating exhibitors
- Contact information
- Collection images to show at the event
- Event celebration address
- How to get to Duques de Pastrana
- Location plan
Incorporated in 1978, AEPC is the official body of apparel exporters in India that provides invaluable assistance to Indian exporters as well as importers/international buyers who choose India as their preferred sourcing destination for garments.
A quick look at how the Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) has been the moving force behind lot of achievements:
- It has Head Office in Gurgaon with Registered Office at Okhla and 10 offices pan India.
- AEPC today is a powerful body for the promotion and facilitation of garment manufacturing and their exports.
- For Indian exporters, AEPC is a one-stop shop for information advise technical guidance workforce and market intelligence. Members have access to updated trade statistics potential markets information on international fairs and assistance in participating at these fairs. It also plays a large role in identifying new markets and leading trade delegations to various countries.
In recent years AEPC has worked tirelessly in integrating the entire industry – starting at the grass root level of training the workforce and supplying a steady stream of man power to the industry; identifying the best countries to source machinery and other infrastructure and brokering several path breaking deals for its members and finally helping exporters to showcase their best at home fairs as well as be highly visible at international fairs the world over.
Twice a year, AEPC showcases the best of India’s garment export capabilities through the prestigious India International Garment Fair, playing host to over 350 exhibitors displaying the exotic, the haute, the pret, the contemporary and much much more.
With AEPC’s expertise and all the advantages that India has, it makes for a truly win-win situation – Indian exporters grow stronger each year in their achievements, skills and proficiency, while international buyers get superior solutions for their garment imports.
India Apparel Fair.